14.10.06

accidental


By mistake I´ve fall in love to the wrong pearson,
I trusted in the signs,
that has to show me the right way,
Nothing else metters, just follow they say!
But at the end of the holy road, there was only you.
So close, but so far away;
I decide to follow, but I shoud stay.


You have take me to the place I love,
You have show me the world, the whole beautyful world...
But still, sometimes I feel like I don`t have a partner,
You kiss this feeling away,and when You are not there,
The filling of loving You just disappear.

Can you understand and feel these words,
this divinely words I say,
I whisper in this summer night, and to God I pray
to help me loving You, just like You loves me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You see how better it is with the new background???
xxx

Magdalene-Sophie said...

hey, great poetry :) i love writing poems too.

you could delete this comment after reading; you have a little grammatical and spelling error though. but hey, all in all, very nice :) i like the poems:)

Dzenan said...

I will not delete the comment :) and of course about the grammer... My language is bosnian, I grown up in Germany and now I study in France..So there is a big mix now in my head :)