22.10.06

mendicant and the belle


...Harvest, foliage is everywhere, maple syrup I remember, under the old oak I saddle down, and there were you! Like two doves some people may say, but we were like a dove and a hawk.


you can sue me, but you just disturb,
my bags are jam-packed, that disturb you,
the road is calling again, it called my name,
it is not your fault, it’s just my blame.

Solace you cannot give to me,
Maybe you don’t want, or you just can’t...

Thousand and one night are waiting for me,
so why should I stay,

We know it both - the moment will come,
and you would say go away!

So I decide to go now, I don’t know where,
I don`t know how, but I know why, I know it, I feel it,
this harvest the color of the leaves is gilt,
Just like you, just like you.

But still I am fond of you.
It’s just the line of least resistance,
I still love you,
It’s not a confidence...


So why should I stay, why not go away,
We both know what will happen if I stay,
We know what we are afraid of if you don’t say go away,
We know it...

...Harvest, foliage is everywhere, maple syrup I remember, under the old oak I saddle down
but you are not there.

Alone, again I am.
A passenger passed by,
I nod my head and say to the old woman: “Hallo Mam!"

7 comments:

Magdalene-Sophie said...

oh gawd, i LOVE this poem..

really really *smile*

meg~

Dzenan said...

Thank you very much. I wrote it few hours ago :)

Anonymous said...

Why you know words like "anguish"? And, dude, thanx for the poem, but you should post it maybe? Or I let it in my inbox :) forever!

Dzenan said...

Dictionary my dude.
P.S. I can publish it in the NewYorkTimes if you want?

Anonymous said...

oh yes please!

Dzenan said...

I will do it!

Dzenan said...

Voila - I did it, so if they publish it - it s your foult !!!