23.10.06

foreordnation

Time lapse and one Midsummer Night's Dream,
There is now a river, before it was a stream.

I can t trust my eyes, you just aquiline the rainbow,
Before it was the ebb, and now it’s the flow.

I want to see my world in a grain of sand
like the heaven in a wild flower
Just to hold infinity in the palm of your hand
and eternity in an hour.
(Remake of a William Blake poem - from 'Auguries of Innocence')

unseenly You are,
Not here, somewhere so far...
So far away from me,
But when I close my eyey it`s your face that I see. Do You see me, when You close your eyes?
You have to know that You are my hearts device*

*device = in this case - emblem

Have You somewhere someone who count the stars for You, during You sleep, have you somebody who carry You on cloud 9, the 7 is not good enough for You... Is someone there, when You need him, is he there when your wing hurts??? I go the way without returning just for You, even if I don’t know You, if You are probably not real. But I can’t help myself, I am just a stupid fish and this is the right what I feel!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to say WOW

Magdalene-Sophie said...

in my blog, under Le Jardin de Coquelicots, there is an excerpt from Blake's Auguries of Innocence. I have always loved that excerpt.

I wonder if you knew the poem before I did.. :)

is that your real name? dzenan?

Dzenan said...

Yes - Dzenan is my real name, and I know about William Blake since April this Year (after I looked Death Man with J.Deep) and after a lot of Google searchs :)

Jean said...

Love your poems...
Each and every one is spilling over with sincerity.
Magical...

Magdalene-Sophie said...

and yann tiersen?? my favorite.. this cannot be a co-incidence.. *smile*

Clan ZOC said...

Hey dude, how´s goin on your fight agains the world?