25.10.06

The big fish poem


amazing, terrifically, mellifluous, inimitably, admirable, lovably, seductive, irresistible, a heaven made by parchment, a moment created by impenetrable feeling for pleasure, it’s not pain that you deserve, it’s the heaven on earth, that your life after this life has to be just like the second part of a beautiful movie...will be the doings and the words that you can except from a big fish..


Moments of unbelievable pleasure
Are the memories treasure
Somewhere behind your tears,
somewhere under your fears,
There will I be.

A few questions I have to know
I just want to hold you close,
to feel your heart close to my
to keep you by my side, I’ve to try
So that’s where I will be.


You takes my breath away
If it’s only my life, I’ll pay...
like under water I see it in slow motion
Is it love? It’s more than one emotion,
and It’s only one!

But the big fish will understand,
he will not wait, he will stop, he will stand...
stand behind,
somewhere in your mind,
NO, in your blood I will be.

You really know you love somebody ,
when it is too late.
You really know that you love someone,
When the one is gone,
but the big fish knows it now.

Is it just such a feeling,
You do act in good faith,
because faith can move mountains
but when the big fish`s gone
You cannot make profession of a faith.

Because you know it is truth,
everything I say,
You know it is truth,
everything I do,
I do it just for You!

And there is no time, that can heal the wounds,
You doesn't know your meter and bounds.
After I am gone, after You stay alone,
After the moments of unbelievable pleasure
The moments that are erasure...
You will be always my treasure!


Do You know why?

Nobody can save me - but you,
I’ve never dream that I meet someone like You,
It’s strange what foolish people do,
It’s strange what I do, because of You,


The biggest fish every alive has say once:
"Every woman is a mystery to be solved. But a woman hides nothing from a true lover. Her skin color can tell us how to proceed. A hue like the blush of a rose, pink and pale and she must be coaxed to open her petals with warmth like the sun. And the pale and dappled skin of a redhead calls for the lust of a wave, crashing to the shore so that we may stir up what lies beneath and bring the foam and delight of love to the surface. Although there is no metaphor that truly describes making love to a woman, the closest is playing a rare musical instrument. I wonder does a Stradivarius violin feel the same rapture as the violinist when he coaxes a single perfect note from its heart? "

2 comments:

Dzenan said...

The only book I ve ever read in French was the little princ, the only movies I have ever seen in French were: Amelie, Pirates of the caribbean and what s eating Gilbert Grape.

So my French writing is very bad!

I wrote poems in German, Bosnian and English, I ve try in Spanish and Portuguese - and the only ever written words in French like poetry are in one poem here on the Blog :)

Dzenan said...

I looked at the http:// nice picture,but what is written under????