24.10.06

My sweetie is the best


pa pa ram pa ram pa ram...
My honey, sweetie, she is the best,
like the sunflower, she is happy every hour.
Like the sun she is,
Like the moon and I feel the stars
when I receive a kiss.
She is below the light of god,
and it is a feeling of happiness
that everyone feels,
It’s like if you would have wheals,
and just a road strait on...
Like the melody of Yan Thiersens` Amelie
Song number eight,
It must be love - just there,
around me, everywhere...
My sweetie she is the best, and when we disputing,
I just know very well, few moments after there will be a firework all night long, As long as I know where (I) she belong(s)!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one`s cute!

Jean said...

Whoever your "sweetie" is...
She is one lucky lady...
Is it known to her...that these pretty poems are inspired by her existence?
She must've been a beautiful person then...

*toasts*
All the best to you and her...
Cheers!

Dzenan said...

She don t exist. That s the only problem :)

Magdalene-Sophie said...

if you believe, she will come. have some faith in this thing called Love. even faith as small as a grain of sand can move mountains..

*smile*

Clan ZOC said...

But it don´t works with him! He has faith (probably), but still he´s waiting.

Hey Dzi, what´s up in La france? Are you still reading Stephen Clarc??

Dzenan said...

Myo you have take one of my photos for your profile!?! (SP?)

Zoc - Sometimes waiting means faith!

magdalene-sophie - But sometimes the Love passed by and we see it passing by - what we do? I mostly nothing! I just have regrets after :(

It`s just funny that we all hide our face somehow :), but it`s not fair - everyone can see on my diaryblog how I look like :(
And I cannot see nybody (seufz)..