14.10.06

to be in anguish


They told me that you cheet me, they told me that you leave me,
they told me that you have kiss another one,
but what really hurts is how you ve treated me.

You are not more yourself...and I ve long time ago agreed to be whatever you wish,
but you explain your going saying that I am selfish..
There will nothing be left when I am gone, completly alone!

Dont belive my words tonight, every second I will offer you more, much more...
Don t kiss me tonight, there will be thousends tears, but what for?
My heart is giving you more than I can give to you, that s the true.

Because of me you will never cry,
Because I am gone, like if I where never there,
satori, relieving enlightenment comes always with delay!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How you know the word "anguish"???