27.10.06

to pick up a tune / guitar


On the right site of my bed there is nobody,
On the left side there is someone...
This someone maybe I could be,
You are not here, so it must be me.

It feels like to keep watch,
there are dreams, there are so much..
And the right words in dreams may come,
But there is nobody when I come home.

The right words I remebar to late,
And in the end, in this end full of faith,
There will be a week completly different,
With the last day number eight.

But it wouldn´t hurt so much if I would know if you have someone on the left side of your bed.

3 comments:

Magdalene-Sophie said...

tell me you read my profile, and you saw What's Eating Gilbert Grape from there *smile*

the only french book i've ever read is also Le Petit Prince~ haha

ahh yes. i know how you look but you don't know how i look like. so i have a challenge for you. write a poem about me, whom you have never seen before, or even spoken to.
if i like the poem, then i'll propose you english movies *grin*

p/s: hmm..i wonder how clan-zoc looks like..*grin*

Dzenan said...

I have read your profile, but I am just a fan of Johnny Depp and his movies - very good actor and artist in his domain.
I take the chalange but I think that there doesnot exist poems about someone - there are just poems for someone..So I write you a poem, but if I would try to write about you in the end it will be a poem about me. And you will see if you will like it :)
Cmok
Dzenan

Magdalene-Sophie said...

lol, okay :)johnny depp is a great actor.

go on, write for me, then. bonne chance~ *smile*

p/s: what is cmok?