14.7.06

Momentan - instantaneous

(one guitar, one great player, one night, one song, one star on the whole sky and one person near you my little one..I hate to say it; but it s probably me).
The sun will not got lost,
because it gone down...
And because of shore recension
we will not get lost in an other dimension...

It s the perfect sunset,
at the see isn t ebb, a little low tide,
it s the flawless flow,
so explain me plese why shoud we go?

You can give me over hundrets reasons,
it s because you are so bright,
But you need the car and who has the key?
I hate to say it; but it s probably me.

I will give you the keys, just drive away,
but it s the perfect moment,
maybe you should stay.

(after you can sue me for compensation, I am accustomed to libel and slander, but stagnation is death, I just keep going, I just flow up, flow down and flow trought the life and his moments, sufficient is not enaught, it s too litle... so there is one guitar, one great player, one night, one song, one star on the whole sky and one person near you my little one..I hate to say it, but it s probably me)...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, the photo here is great. Thanx for the link!