14.7.06

With obvious pleasure


One day before the big rain
I seddle down to downtown.
Voluptuous is the first word,
witch explain,
what I thought when I saw you
down standing in that rain.
But this doesnot happend today.

One day before the big rain
When I seddle down to downtown
You wasn t there like the day after,
so I felt nothing,
even no affectionate sense of pleasure,
Because I didn t know that I will find
so soon my onlyone and real treasure.
But this doesnot happend today.

Today is that day when you feel like a wheel, just rolling, rolling, rolling on in the darknees of our future, when you feel like a butterfly, so frail, so perishably, so not even there.It a feeling of understunding of existance with obvious pleasure and the feeling just to be there, even if you are not!

No comments: