14.7.06

I fight for you


With stupidity the gods themselves struggle in vain
You have to forgive me, nobody is out of pain,
No one is perfect, except of you
I had seen you, hallo; I love you!

You loved me too, long time ago,
I ve never dreamt that I lose someone like you,
I ve never dreamt I would meet someone like you,
But tonight I ve to go...(gone and close).

But save tonight, the fight will not break up like this,
I don t give up, easily like this, I don t go whitout a kiss,
whitout a promise, that I will come back..
I will find you, I will never lose your track,

So just go one, don t wait for me,
I will not lose you out of my eyes, also if I close them,
the moment maybe will be gone, this one...
But the other will come...

So like me!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dem geliebten Wesen recht geben, wenn es unrecht hat.Das bedeutet Liebe