13.11.07

Shine


I am standing in the field, cypresses all over it in the wind dancing…
Who am I???

I am standing, holding a gun in my hands
The hands covered with paint…

I am shaking and for a moment I become myself again
Afraid to look at my hands
I just feel the cold metal in it…

I am looking throw some kind of window and see the silhouette
of myself in the mirror
I see the cornfield and the cypresses blows away
A man is standing there, with a gun in his hands
But who am I?

For a moment I become myself again
I am looking throw the window and see the silhouette
The simulacrum of my face in the mirror and a shine

BANG
And the eco is all over the field, trow the sky, ruptures the cypresses
But I have missed the heart…

I am glad that I wasn’t Vincent van Gogh
And it stays just the shine…

No comments: