29.8.07

actually means really now or?

01).
I love you,
even if the rain is falling - or not
even if the sun is shinning - even if not
if you are by me, even if not
I do - still and ever love(s) you!

02).
I miss you,
on a beatyfull day - sunny or not
even if the flowers smell,
when I hear a bell
even if not, I do love you,
and I miss you, yes I do!

03).
You will be mine, because I am yours!

04).
...and what to say else,
we belong together, not because we are,
but because we are!
also because we will be, and not only because we will be!
and we were...
still I do love you,
and you know it, like I do...
because you loves me, too,

..a perfect coupllllle - yes we do!

1 comment:

Dzenan said...

to learn somethin' about France :)

Cabinet de Fromentières

it s quite interesting i think (for me it was)...a lot of new french words :)