10.2.07

Faithfully story has been written

Somehow this German feeling all over me
No it s not a feeling of eating ;)
Also not of drinking beer
It s the Goethe deep impact that I fear

Sometimes there Jesenjin s standing in front of me
And I look in the mirror and ask myself,
Could it bee???

Than some days later Petrarca knock on my door
Before I open I felt down to the floor..
And ask myself again and again...
Is it faith?

Or just that story that has to be written?

*

Ich fuehle mich geborgen, geniss es, es ist gut, das Glueck, der Trost... Ich bin ausser mir, kopflos, sorgenloss...so frei und bereit, so liebestoll, troz allem Ueberfluss, gehe ich ueber die Naegeln barfuss, komm fluester mir ins Ohr, immer mit dir sein sollst du sein, nie wieder allein, ein Zuhause, dein Heim – komm mit mir oder lass es sein, ich komm schon klar, truebe Gedanken um uns rum, gerad darum,... hab dich endlich gefangen, komm, halt mich doch nur ganz kurz, nur ein bisschen, bis wir einschlafen im Glueck und Ueberfluss...

*
It s to early, to give up
I can borrow you some pain
In this faithfully night
the moon s shining but there s no rain.

When the stars look down at you
hug yourself
When the tears come over you
ask yourself

Is it realy the story that has to be written
or faith
Is this happening to you
or just a dream?

It s to early to give up
To late to run away
I hate to say it
you could fight, but you have to stay...

It makes no sence,
you feel like atacking me
but it s selfdefence...

I have to say it!
It s just like we are
like the story that has to be written,
I hate to mantion it
but it s already written...

No comments: