14.3.15

sorrow


in deep sorrow
a child is looking at me,
not starring, just observing,
a thought about life
i can borrow
in this gray sunny day
full of deep sorrow.

but nothing more my friend.

tortured mind might be calm by constant sorrow,
otherwise there is this little glass of emptiness,
i have no friends to help me out,
  children eyes steps out in front of me,
perhaps you die trying,
perhaps you never die,
and perhaps you might even got a smile,
it will help you at least
or just a little while...

stripes red and white, legs, a face, a look,
nothing yet written in that book,
the book of your life, of mine of... but why,
the life is shy,
to be liven
to be surprise,
at least there is sorrow.

it might seen dark my friend,
but there is light everywhere,
at least in the barbie land :)
cheers

No comments: