1.11.06

The dark and me

Me and the dark will come together to your lips, to your sweet, Spanish lips, the dark-red Spanish cherry lips, it will be me and the dark together, and we will stay forever, we will not go, never, but you will be like ever, just neck with the head, look by side and say:” however!"


I will throw behind my shoulder my old coat,
Outside there is no rain, in the bar I am drinking, alone,
Only passenger, just one missed train.

When I light two cigarettes instead of one,
unknown woman will ask to sit next to me,
Is it important who was wrong, when you are gone..
That s also faith - or it can be.

I know all my little faults, that I because of you make ever and ever, will it be like this forever? Nothing is bringing you back; far away I let my heart for all time long at your place, to wake up neat you, somewhere in the not real world, somewhere, not by me. All harbors in this world are my home, from one point to other I am sailing, walking, flying just to find what I have loose long time ago, and on my way I break one by one more hearts than a man have ever done. In hope to tape up my broken heart!

3 comments:

Magdalene-Sophie said...

Je l'aime, as always. i don't have to say it every poem you write *smile*

they're actually not my eyes.. my eyes are similar, but a little different. they're brown, and wider vertically.

merci beaucoup.as for movies, i love Donnie Darko.it is a funny yet sad movie, if you see it in my point of view. i enjoyed The Green Mile and other Tom Hanks' movies. Perfect Storm is another good one.

the last time i had really really wanted to go to the movies was for The Omen. but i have never watched it till today LOL.

Enjoy :)

Magdalene-Sophie said...

by the way, your comment about love, that you see it passing by but mostly do nothing about it..

well. everyone is a potential. i do not believe in love at first sight, but rather that one grows to love a person for their personality and character.

of course outer looks play a huge role in attraction. but i'd rather not rely solely on that.

bonne chance in finding her one day *smile*

Dzenan said...

Probably I need more than "chance" to be found by her :) Do I search? Am I ready for love? Maybe the love s already passed by and I have not realize it...Do we know it?