3.11.06

Blue proem at the end of the caravan


" The time to hesitate is through
No time to wallow in the mire
Try now we can only lose
And our love become a funeral pyre"
*Doors 1967

The time to hesitate just passed by
No time of love stands behind,
Try now and become my,
And our love will stop exist just in my mind...

Can You see?
Close your eyes, what s in your imagination?
It s only me
It s not such a funeral deviation.

So take the risk of our life,
There is much more sensuousness
We could be five,
I guess.


In a despaired land, with a stranger on your side? What s in your mind, is it luck? what you find? Do you search, what will you see, passing the gate of the heavens church, is there, somewhere, somehow a picture of me, Is it truth - It s me what you see, babe when you close those beautiful eyes, rock crystals, the blue proem at the end of the song - It s just you who belong to me, It s just me who belongs to you, It is the end? the end of despaired land, take my hand and follow the caravan to the end, I will lead you out from the death land, just take my hand, because I give you my hand and my whole life, too..

Take a ride with the wind,
take a swim in the cold blue sea,
Close your eyes and what will you see,

It s just me.

6 comments:

Magdalene-Sophie said...

Yes.

Love is Serendipity. but that doesn't mean you leave it all up to fate. you do search, you do chase. if you do not do something about it, then how will you ever know if you were meant for each other?

you are only ready for love when you are IN love. it is a growing experience, and everyone makes mistakes, even with their loved ones. but true love is when you can accept the other's mistakes and your own, helping each other to blossom together as one.

and YES, you will know if it is love. love is not lust, it is not limerance, it is not a phase. it takes time, and patience to develop.

*smile* i talk as if i know what Love is..but i can only tell you what i've learnt in my life. that's no where near as actually being in love. one day perhaps, someday :)

Dzenan said...

Yes but I am 25..do I have time? Probably not much - every minute run away each time a little bit faster and so maybe I will just die, alone in front of my monitor, or somewhere in a tavern telling stories how it was once upon somewhere in nowhere...
Am I the love? maybe I am, that s why I cannot find it - I looked everywhere, or it does not exist the LOVE!!!

Magdalene-Sophie said...

HAHAHAHAHA!

then go out more. do things that will see to meeting new people. i am younger than you, but you are also still young. of COURSE you have time. you shouldn't have to race against it.

nobody made a rule that you have to meet a special someone by a certain age. maybe you will find love in a person you never thought you would fall in love with.

you are one part of love. the other half must come from the other person, then.
just LIVE NOW and you'll find love. don't worry about time, don't worry about tomorrow, but enjoy life as it is now. and
love will come when it comes.

*smile*

Dzenan said...

In arabian language exist a word "MAKTUH or MAKTUB" and actually you must be born like an arabian to understand it (so probably I do not :) but still it is something like "The hand has wrote it, it s done and it will be like it should be!", that s why the people in the desert live every moment - when they eat, they eat, when they fight, they fight and if they have to die today or in ten years it will be the best day for dieing...but I am not a man from the desert. Do I believe in faith - I thought yes but after today I am not more sure.
But I am sure I am not love, maybe Amor - he make people beeing together and finding each other,but he is still allways alone...

Can an Artist be good and happy??? Picasso probably was, the other few billion maybe not! Am I Picasso??
Probably not, I am a better artist than he was! But am I a better man?
Is art my life??Or is life my art?

Now I know it and everything will be like it should be - maktuh!

Dzenan said...

And thank you MS :)

Magdalene-Sophie said...

oh no no.. i am not saying fate doesn't play a role in meeting someone special. and it is a very subjective thing - Fate.

Amor IS Love, no? *smile*
well, well. we are ALL capable of loving. there's not a soul in the world i believe cannot love. there are so many different kinds of love, but i think i know which kind you're talking about *wink*

no worries, Dzenan. sometimes i think i need to tell what i said to you to myself too. because like you, i think too much HAHA.

A few days ago i realised my blog is ALL about love. so i wrote a piece which has NOTHING to do do with love just yesterday.lol.
just steering away from the four-letter word, let it work it's own magic. and i shall go on with life *wink* Maktuh it is :D

erm, honestly, i don't know much about an artist's life. but i can feel your passion for Arts and what you do, so you should be alright *wink*