12.12.07

the poem from the last night

...and yes it was a very great night...We talked over the phone and I just felt asleep with your voice in my ears and you were there - in my dreams - like every night, but the awaking this gray n sleepy morning it just hurt so much to know that you awake as myself alone...I miss you so much, so deep, so endless like I do love you! and this morning after few tears, because it hurts sometimes so much I took a strange looking pan and I wrote you this poem from the last night...or it have write itself trough me...

*not enough*

it is the time when you are not here
with me...
when you are in avignon but i am not there

in this time i have to much of everything
but not enough of you
i miss you so much

and the funny thing is
i want to be with you no matter what

because it is cruel not to be wit you
and i am asking myself
what am i doing here

and this feeling will disappear
when you come to me
when you come here

because i will never have enough of you
my little Schmusie a moi!

No comments: