22.3.07

this night over Avignon

this is my little poem for my little Froggie ;)

I have travel the ALL BLUE, all around the world
I have seen all seven clouds,
and you were not there, I know it because I was!

I am coming, going away, I am here, sorry my little, but seems like I could not stay!
My heart is like a pirat, young and proud, drunk and foolish,
My head s been worth over 1000 gold,
someone must be kidding, it s much more, you could never hold!

Forgive me you dark, deep and big river called "Rohne"
Few things in a mans life they just must be done,
and one is to swim trough and reach the other edge
Because my little s standing there

And this night I have swim trough the dark and frightens
and this night I have leave my ALL BLUE
this night over Avignon a new star is born
Hear me you brave gods in Valhalla and blow in the big horn,
I am coming!
Finally I am!

I will come once to you back...
Even if it s only a dream,
this shall be the proof of my love to you
indestructible shine, but nothing can proof and show how deep the big fish can feel,
It s a never-ending circle - like a never-ending wheel,
And you my little are now somewhere deep inside!

No comments: